There are a lot of phones with 3000+ mAh batteries – this charge is enough for a day of active work. Some gadgets with good software optimization are kept for two days, which is already an excellent result. In this review, we will present the best smartphones with 5000 mAh and higher batteries. They will last for 3-4 days in moderate use.
1 place – OUKITEL K10000 Pro ($175)
The leader of the rating is the little-known gadget OUKITEL K10000 Pro worth $175. Itreceived a battery with a capacity of 10 thousand mAh. According to buyers’ reviews, the smartphone lasts about 6 days under normal use. Such autonomy can not boast of modern flagships.
The other characteristics are not impressed – the gadget is equipped with a MediaTek MT6750 processor – it is an average or even a budget chip with a video accelerator Mali-T860 MP2. It will provide decent performance, but there is no power reserve for the future. Also, the smartphone uses an IPS display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a resolution of 1920 × 1080. There is a camera at 13 megapixels (rear) and 5 megapixels (front), and a fingerprint scanner.
In addition to a powerful battery, the smartphone received such advantages:
- Heaviness – many people like it, but it’s no good for girls. If you put it in your pocket, it strongly protrudes from your jeans. A brutal smartphone is a plus.
- Software optimization – hangs and friezes are absent.
- Generous delivery kit.
- 10000 mAh is for the most part an advertising reception. The owners note that in fact the battery capacity is 9160 mAh.
- Poor speaker cover, side plates – made of plastic.
- Many chargers are not suitable due to the elongated socket do not reach. Therefore, the original charge should be protected.
- Weak cameras make noises if poor light.
This smartphone has no analogues in its price category. If you are looking for a high-quality standalone smartphone with standard functionality and good battery life, then first of all pay attention to the Chinese OUKITEL K10000 Pro.
2nd place – DOOGEE BL12000 ($210-240)
Even more autonomous gadget is a model made by Doogee. The model is relatively new and so far has collected few customer feedback, so we can not judge its quality and reliability. Because of this, we put it on the second place in the rating.
- Display with a resolution of 2160 × 1080 and a diagonal of 6 inches.
- Budget processor (as in the previous smartphone) MediaTek MT6750 with video accelerator Mali-T860.
- RAM: 4 GB.
- Camera with two sensors: 16 and 13 Mp, aperture f / 2.
- Front camera with two sensors: 16 + 8 Mp.
- The battery capacity of 12000 mAh (in fact, 11500 mAh), support fast charging FastCharge.
- Fingerprint scanner.
Of course, the main advantage is the battery life – with the most active use, the phone keeps free for 14-15 hours, and with moderate use it will last for 4-5 days (possibly more). Performance is standard for gadgets of the average price range – there is no plus or minus in this. Also users like quick charging (3 hours before full capacity), sound and fast GPS.
- Strong heating. When you start the game, the gadget heats up to 70 C. Heating takes place in the area of the conversational dynamics.
- The phone is thick and heavy – using one hand is inconvenient.
- The camera is average. Despite the existence of two modules, a weak budget processor without the implemented processing technologies will not be able to provide high-quality photos.
Among the good smartphones with the most powerful batteries, the model is one of the best.
3 place – Xiaomi Mi Max 2 ($215-230)
The brand Xiaomi has won the trust among Russian, Chinese and even European consumers. In its gadgets, the company often installs powerful batteries that provide high autonomy. In Xiaomi Mi Max 2 is installed one of the most powerful batteries with a capacity of 5500 mAh.
The phone itself in the middle price category is one of the best – it received a productive Snapdragon 625 chipset with an Adreno 506 video accelerator, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. Taking into account the cost characteristics of the smartphone are impressive.
Particular attention is drawn to a huge 6.45-inch FullHD screen, a good camera with a resolution of 12 megapixels and macro mode. Typical chips such as a fingerprint scanner and fast charging technology are present.
- Autonomy – judging by the reviews, the phone can withstand 3 days of work with moderate use. If you want exact figures, the smartphone on one charge allows you to watch 240 minutes of video on-line (3G). In parallel, the phone was used for calls and social networking. In the mode of moderate use, the device will last for a week.
- Connection quality.
- Additional functionality such as “screen recording” works perfectly.
- High-quality sound.
- No NFC.
- Due to the large size, it is inconvenient to use the device with one hand. The one-handed control mode helps, but the problem does not completely solve.
- There is information on the web that the phone does not support the frequency of LTE Band 20. If this is true, then the phone in the USA or Europe does not support 4G.
Thanks to good software optimization, the autonomy of the device remains high.
4 place – ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC554KL ($200-230)
No less interesting model from Asus, which by characteristics is inferior to the previous phone in the rating.
The device received a good battery with a capacity of 5000 mAh, an HD display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches. The only weak point of the smartphone is iron – the budget processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 that is not able to provide high performance, but it supports fast charging, which is relevant given the battery capacity.
- The battery lasts for 3 days with average use.
- High build quality and application performance, obvious optimization of the software.
- Customizable interface, useful program to prohibit automatic launch of applications (also allows you to save battery power).
- The camera is lame in quality – this is logical, since the budget phone has weak sensors and a processor that is not capable of supporting complex image processing technologies by default.
- The back cover is always in the prints – the phone is slippery and slippery.
- No NFC.
- There is no standard music player in the software.
- The glass is easily scratched.
Despite the disadvantages, the gadget collects positive feedback. Among the good smartphones with powerful batteries, it is one of the best among smartphones with good battery life.
5th place – AGM X2 (35000 rubles)
Rare smartphone with an average processor and excellent physical characteristics. The device received protection from water, a shockproof case and a capacious battery for 6000 mAh.
- Processor Snapdragon 652 with the video core Adreno 510.
- 6 GB of RAM.
- 64 GB of memory + a card slot with a capacity of up to 128 GB.
- Support for quick charging Quick Charge0.
- AMOLED-display with a diagonal of 5.5 inches and a resolution of FullHD.
- Dual camera with 12 and 12 Mp resolution.
Choosing this smartphone, the buyer pays for the housing in the first place, an excellent display and a capacious battery. High performance should not be expected, as the processor used refers to the middle price segment. Judging by the reviews, the phone is free for 3 days without recharging.
There are many complaints about a bad camera that does not accurately convey colors. And although there are 2 modules here, they can not cope with its task. Consider that there is simply no camera here.
Strong body, autonomy and OLED-display are all advantages, that’s why 5th place.
The rest of the gadgets with powerful batteries and positive feedback will be written to the formatted list.
6th place – ZTE Blade A6 ($175-190)
7th place – Motorola Moto E4 Plus ($160-170)
8th place – LG X power 2 M320 ($160-170)
9th place – DOOGEE S60 ($270-300)
10th place – Fly FS554 Power Plus FHD ($115-120)
At this end this rating. We remind you that it is based on feedback from customers and is subjective.