This phone belongs to a low-price cegment, in spite of this it has NFC chip for contactless payment. If Google Pay support is fundamentally important for you, then it is the best phone for $220-230.
- Plastic case, aluminum frame.
- OS: Android 8.0 + EMUI 8.
- Display: IPS, 5.84 ”, 2280×1080, maximum brightness 482 cd / m2; color deviation – 4.2.
- Processor: HiSilicon Kirin 659 is am and old chip for Huawei phones of the middle segment.
- Camera: 16 MP, f / 2.2 + 2 MP depth sensor.
- Front camera: 16 megapixel, f / 2.0
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM + disk 32 or 64 GB.
- Battery: 3000 mAh, fast charging with 18 watts adapter.
- Autonomy: 16:55 h of communication in the 3G network; 11:09 hrs surfing the internet; 9:44 h video playback.
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 5 GHz, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, fingerprint scanner, face recognition, USB Type-C, headphone output 3.5 mm.
Huawei P20 lite is a good phone with a weak processor, but excellent optimization of the OS EMUI , which eliminates the lack of power. As a result, the smartphone quickly copes with easy tasks, instantly loads sites and Full HD videos on YouTube. Of course, you will not play games with such a device.
The phone is successful – it works stably and takes good pictures in daylight. In the evening and indoors, photos are weak, especially on the front camera, so for people who like selfies, this is not suitable (in this regard, there is nothing better than Mi A2). But there is NFC and the ability to pay for purchases by phone.